There are two things that are promised and the same for all of us ~ the beginning and the end with birth and death. It is the choices and the risks we take (or don’t take) in all those moments in between that define our lives. So be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
I’ve seen this list about top regrets of the dying:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
So don’t just go through the motions of life ~ really life is meant to be lived and to the fullest. Find the passion ~ chase your dreams ~ don’t be afraid of failures ~ learn from your mistakes ~ take chances ~ travel ~ love ~ do what makes you happy.